The Post-Traumatic Gazette
The Post-Traumatic Gazette Collection
The Post-Traumatic Gazette published 40 issues. Greyed-out titles are being revised by Patience and will be available here soon.
1. What are PTSD Reactions?
2. PTSD and Families
3. 12 Steps and Me
4. Lying Perpetrator Syndrome vs. False Memory Syndrome
5. Telling Your Story
7. Solace for the Self
9. Grief: illegal, immoral or a part of life?
13. Numbness 1: Survivor Skill and Shortcoming
14. Numbness 2: Finding Your Feelings
5. Numbness 3: So what do I do with this feeling now that I've found it?
16. PTSD and Holidays
17. Symptoms of Increased Arousal: Survivor Skills and Shortcomings
18. Symptoms of Increased Arousal: Letting Go: Acting instead of Reacting
19. Repetition and Recycling
20. Compassion vs. The Cycle of Self-Pity and Self-Criticism: How to Empowe
21. Validation and Invalidation
22. Can't you just be normal for one day? More
thoughts on PTSD and Holidays
23. Lifeskills : Give and Take I
24. Lifeskills: Give and Take II
25. PTSD and Spirituality
26. Taking Inventory: knowing where I am
27. Finding a Future
28. PTSD and Physical Stress
29. PTSD and Sexuality
30. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Suggestions for Survival
31. PTSD and Parenting
32. Don't get over it. Get through it
33. First Aid for Trauma Survivors
34. When Holidays Hurt
35. What does suffering do?
36. Meet your inner trauma survivor
37. Experiencing Grief
38. When Trauma Strikes: World Trade Center terrorist attack September 11
40. Surviving the Holidays after 9/11: Ten Thoughts on Coping
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by