|• Recovering from the War, by Patience Mason, Chapter One (and table of contents) PDF file
• Suggested Format for a Twelve Step Group for Veterans, Families, and Friends, 31 pages PDF file
• Suggested Format for a Twelve Step Group for Trauma Survivors, Families, and Friends, 31 pages PDF file
• Have You Seen Someone Blown Away? Pamphlet for teens who've been traumatized by violence. 1 page text.
• Issue #1 of the Post-Traumatic Gazette, plain text or PDF format, or write to request one be mailed to you. "What are Post-Traumatic Stress Reactions?" and "How to Begin to Recover" are the main topics. I want this issue to be in the hands of every trauma survivor, family member, friend and therapist. PTSD symptoms are presented as a set of appropriate and effective survivor skills at the time of the trauma, which can become your greatest problems after the trauma is over. The process of recovery is discussed and actions are suggested.
• Issue #2 of the Post-Traumatic Gazette, plain text or PDF format. "How Does PTSD Affect Families?' and "How Families Can Recover" are the main topics.